Way back in 1903, John Oscar Jacobson
’s initial plan was to design clothing for workers in and around Borås in his native Sweden. There’s similar versatility and resilience built into the Ferry blazer
. Canvassed in wool and half-lined, it’s shaped more generously than the Scandi label’s narrow suiting. The jacket features lightly constructed shoulders, creating a profile that’s both dapper and relaxed, which is ideal if you plan on wearing it often.
- Oscar Jacobson wool blazer
- Exposed button fastenings at front
- Regular-fit, notch lapels, button hole at lapel, single-breasted, four non-functioning buttons at cuffs, one welt pocket at chest, all-over hopsack weave, two flap pockets at front, double vent detailing at back hem, interior pockets, fully lined
- 100% wool
- Dry clean
- Size 40: Length centre back to hem 32", shoulder width 18", sleeve length 32", waist 38"
- Model is 6ft and wears a size 40
- Made in Italy
YYINJOD OSCAR JACOBSON - Ferry regular-fit wool blazer Dark blue 6972467