In case it escaped your attention, we’ll let you know that the newest silhouette to be deemed a sartorial staple is an overshirt. “But what’s that?” you cry. Let Swiss label Bally
demonstrate. Using a sumptuous silk-satin for this iteration, its relaxed profile falls somewhere between a shirt and a jacket – trimmed with an elasticated, striped hem and topped with a traditional pointed collar. The benefits? You’ll layer it over literally everything.
- Bally silk-satin shirt
- Exposed button fastenings at front
- Spread collar
- One-button barrel cuffs
- Regular-fit, long sleeves, buttoned cuffs, patch pocket with brand-logo embroidery at front, branded pearlescent buttons, stripe ribbed trim at hem
- 100% silk; 79% silk, 17% nylon, 4% elastane
- Dry clean
- Size 40: Length 30", chest 40"
- Model is 6ft and wears a size 40
- Made in Italy
FDBQUDT BALLY - Striped silk-satin overshirt Biege 7109518